Are you looking for easy ways to upgrade your kitchen? Adding new kitchen cabinets is a great way to improve the look and feel of your kitchen. There are many different styles that you can choose from when designing new kitchen cabinets. An interior designer can help you select the perfect cabinets that best fits your style and taste in the kitchen. At Delorie Countertops & Doors we have years of experience helping people who want to remodel their kitchen, and can help you transform your kitchen. If you’re looking to remodel your kitchen in the Pompano Beach area contact our professionals at Delorie Countertops & Doors for the best selection of kitchen cabinets.
What types of kitchen cabinets in Pompano Beach are best for my home?
When remodeling you want something that will not only look great in your home but will also last. Most people don’t look forward to remodeling and when they do they want it to last for many years. Adding new durable kitchen cabinets to your home will provide both the beauty and durability your looking for in the kitchen. There are many different cabinets you can choose from and some of the most popular styles we have include:
- Shaker cabinets are a traditional flat-panel style cabinet that are not only very popular, but also very cost-effective for those who are on a budget.
- Inset cabinets are a little bit different than most traditional cabinets in the fact that that they are set on the inside of the frame.
- These cabinets provide a wonderful water resistant seal making them extremely durable. They are made from fiberboard and then covered in a plastic coating to ensure they will last.
- This style is unique and the center panel has verticals lines giving it a very bright, clean appearance in your kitchen.
- These cabinets provide a look that resembles window shutters. This style is best suited for someone who wants a distinctive look that also provides ventilation.
As you can see we have many unique styles at Delorie Countertops & Doors. If you’re ready to design your new kitchen cabinets contact our team. We’d be happy to help you design your new kitchen cabinets. Call us today to get started.